Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the Company
Founded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.
CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 1800 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
CertiK just raised over $140 million and backed by Coatue, Tiger Global, Sequoia, and Hillhouse Capital.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Self-driven and passionate about cutting-edge technologies. Problem solver and fast learner with good analysis skills.
- A strong team-player and always willing to make a positive impact on the team. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms, computer networks, database systems, distributed systems, etc.
- Excellent written communication/presentation skills, able to conduct client-facing meetings, output technical blogs addressing general/security topics, great team collaborations.
- CI/CD, Docker, Git, Shell, Databases, Messaging Systems, Data Processing (Spark).