Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the job
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Why you should work here:
- Implement software feature functionality according to business requirements and architectural design guidelines.
- Build and maintain modularized software components in accordance with standard object-oriented/MVC/micro-service structure.
- Create effective unit tests for software modules that plug into the continuous build/deployment infrastructures.
- Participate in discovery and design of new feature development and enhancements.
- Participate in all segments of the Agile development methodology as implemented at Zego.
- Work with business stakeholders and/or QA staff as necessary to troubleshoot problems and/or define requirements.
- Strong desire to expand and enhance skills through working with Sr. engineers and business stakeholders.
- Learn about software development processes in the real world.
- Learn new technology stacks