Software Engineering Intern - SDSRegular price
About the job
Duties Will Include
The Software Engineering Intern will be a passionate, opinionated and creative individual who can develop web applications from the ground up as well as contribute to existing projects. You will understand web strengths and constraints and build pixel perfect solutions. You should be capable, and willing, to assist in developing responsive single-page web applications and developing microservices for the backend.
- Work with UX designers and other developers to build modular, reusable components and compelling web applications.
- Work with experienced developers to understand and help build an eco-system of scalable microservices in Java and Spring framework
- Develop a passion for creating experiences that users will rave about.
- Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment.
- Follow and promote best practices
- Experience developing web applications in programming languages like Java, Ruby or Python
- Experience with web frameworks like Spring, Django, FLask, Ruby on Rails and Sinatra
- Knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and constraints of the web
- Understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies