Trainee Software DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree
Experience: 0-2 years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Strong understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Ability to write code for the given problem
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of different programming languages like Java, C#, Python
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks like React and Vue
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn new aspects of development
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Role & Responsibilities
- Complete the tasks and meet the required deadlines.
- Involve actively in daily stand ups and planning meetings.
- Writing and maintaining code, working on bug fixes
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment