Exceptions in Python (107)Regular price
Join this introductory class and learn about Python's Exceptions, the way in which Python represents errors in its code. This class will include an introduction to the idea of Exceptions, how Python reads and processes code, when different exceptions types occur, how to handle them, and a few common Exception types to get used to.
This class will cover topics including:
- An overview of Exceptions
- An overview of how the interpreter finds &raises Exceptions
- Many examples of common Exception classes
- Defining custom Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions in Python code gracefully
This class is geared for those without strong programming experience, though some experience might help. Those coming from other languages to Python may also find value in this class, but it's primarily targeted for beginners who are interested to learn more about the fundamentals of Python and programming.