Job Description Summary
1. Onsite presence at the worksite and ability to respond to service calls and complaints quickly and efficiently.
2. Assist the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineers(s).
3. Perform other related duties as assigned
Other Job Responsibilities:
1. Onsite presence at the worksite and ability to respond to quickly and efficiently.
2. Perform other duties as required and assigned.
3. Completes all paperwork as necessary.
4. Provide relief for other bargaining unit personnel as required.
5. Consistent attendance and punctuality at the worksite.
6. Capable of climbing ladders and staircases; lifting, stooping, bending, standing, extended walking and standing for long periods of time; carrying; moderate to heavy lifting; using tools and materials.
7. Available to work overtime.
8. Must be available to work all shifts as necessary.
9. Perform other duties as required and assigned.
1. Technical or Trade School graduate preferred.
2. At least one year of relevant work experience.
3. Solid interpersonal skills and ability to provide high level of service.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to learn and operate complex building systems.
6. General understanding of building drawings and sequences of operations.
7. General building repair and maintenance experience.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.