Back-end DeveloperRegular price
About the jobHood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Architect and conceptualize the product from initiation
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in software design and development.
- Strong database design (MySQL/DynamoDB) and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of RESTful API paradigms.
- Experience building distributed domain-driven microservices.
- Strong understanding of database and storage fundamentals.
- Experience with AWS stack.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of React.js is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
Skills:- NodeJS (Node.js), React.js, Elastic Search, MongoDB and MySQL