Coinbase Community Ambassador ProgramRegular price
Who Is Eligible to Apply for the Program?
University students, graduate degree students, full-time professionals and crypto community members, who are 18 years old or older, are encouraged to apply. Because CAP supports numerous Coinbase teams, we are looking for ambassadors with diverse skill sets, including:
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and blockchain technology
- Experience using dapps
- Passionate about crypto and insatiably curious
- Available to work 10–20 hours per week
- Experience and skills in any of the following categories: 1) Venture research & reporting, 2) Content creation, 3) NFT research, 4) Online community management — Discord/Telegram, 5) Event planning & logistics operations, 6) Collecting crypto community signals, trends, & insights, 7) Translations — into APAC or LATAM local languages, 8) Technical skills such as programming, smart contracts, and product testing, and 9) Creative design — videos, images, memes etc.
What will Coinbase Community Ambassadors do?
You will be assigned to one of five Coinbase teams based on your skills and interests. Your primary responsibility will be to support your assigned Coinbase team’s goals. We encourage you to be self-motivated and dedicated to producing measurable results while exploring the world of crypto. Duties may include both online and in-person components, such as:
- Generate periodic research reports, articles, or bite-sized analysis on emerging trends, community sentiment and grassroots activities
- Embed into crypto communities, participating and building relationships in community hot-spots throughout Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and elsewhere
- Attend in-person meetups or crypto industry conferences as needed
- Weekly and ad-hoc tasks assigned by your assigned Coinbase team
- Track your weekly progress and report to your assigned team
- Average commitment of 10–20 hours per week
When does the program start?
The next Coinbase Community Ambassador Program will take place June through August 2022. Recruiting will begin May 2022 and we will aim to give offers by the end of May.
How do I join?
To join, please submit the application form. If selected, you will have a call with our team to ensure our goals and expectations are aligned. If you advance past the initial interview, our onboarding process will begin and more details will be shared at that time. The application deadline is May 23rd, 2022.
Once hired, community ambassadors will be contracted through a third party and will not be engaged as official Coinbase employees. Becoming a Community Ambassador can lead to opportunities to expand your role such as potential Coinbase internship offers and full-time employment offers. More information about opportunities to participate in a Coinbase internship or full-time offer will be provided upon successful completion of the program.