Data Science - InternRegular price
- Learn and grow as a fullstack engineer by using methodologies and best practices such as unit/integration testing, refactoring, and code reviews.
- Contribute to Blend’s application feature development, product design, and implementation discussions.
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production.
- Test and iterate code before and after production release.
- Leverage your insights, ideas, and perspectives by participating in technical and architectural design and research discussions.
� Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics, or actuarial science required; pursuing a Master's or PhD degree in data science or related field preferred.
� Pursuing Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
� Fluent familiarity with Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, or Python
� Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL
� Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale
� Demonstrated quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
� Attention to detail with a willingness and ability to solicit and incorporate feedback into work product