End to end test engineerRegular price
About the job
- SENIOR PROFILE
- Education: Master Degree or Equivalent by experience (at least4 years operational experience)
- Mastering at least 2 Technical competence domains and has basics of at least 2 other Technical domain.
· End-to-end testing:
o Test the integration of the modules from different other teams, perform end-to-end testing where necessary; typically for multi-team developed functionality.
o Create and execute new (automated) test scripts, re-use and/or extend a subset of existing test scripts of the development teams, this to setup an E2E test-suite to be used for smoke and regression tests.
· Assist with in-production-testing, deployment, and release on demand in cooperation with development teams and customer-facing departments and cloud services team. Evaluate together with the development teams the results of these in-production tests.
· Have a good overview of the end-to-end solution with the focus on the business perspective to match as closely as possible to production but also with technical understanding of the platform.
· There should be a balanced cooperation with different development teams
· Has detailed knowledge on the business processes that are automated by the product-suite or is willing to build up this product knowledge.
ADD OTHER IF NEEDED:
· A versatile colleague with a broad IT background and a sound understanding of IT infrastructure, server technology and/or application software. You are passionate about IT and quality and rely on a strong analytical mind. You have great communication skills.
· You will assist in watching over the overall quality of the solution.
· You are precise and always aim at delivering high-quality work. You focus on quality and enjoy working in a close team with application developers and fellow software testers. You enjoy working in an informal SCRUM environment.
· The focus technologies are mainly on Microsoft, AWS technologies and testing technologies:
· Motivated to learn new technologies