Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Highlight of the engagement opportunity
- Nature of role: Full time
- Number of years of experience expected: 3-5 Years
- Areas of past experience preferred: Full Stack Development
- Educational qualification expected: Graduate
- Preferred geography of previous work experience: India / Europe / APAC / US
- Language requirements: Ability to write and speak fluently in English
Key responsibility areas:
- Develop end to end functionalities including database linkages, compute logics, application flow and front-end user interface
- Design and build solutions on proprietary applications according to client requirements.
- Adhere to coding standards and protocols mandated by product organization
- Follow devops standards and protocols mandated by product organization
- Automate product testing within framework established by product organization
- Convert specific client use cases to scalable product functionalities which can be used across clientele
- Connect with third-party application APIs for usage from Acies applications.
- Drive the day-to-day execution of assigned client projects.
- Staying informed of latest developments in web applications and programming languages.
Other important information:
- Work permit requirements: Either Indian Citizen or having valid work permit to work in India
- Period of engagement: Full-time position
- Probation period: 6 months
- Compensation: Compensation varies depending on the skill, fitment and role played by the person. Compensation discussions will take place post the selection process.
- Performance incentives: Typically, all roles at Acies have a performance incentive. Specific aspects will be discussed during the compensation discussion
- Leave: 22 working days a year. Additional leaves for national holidays, sick leaves, maternity and paternity, bereavement and studies vary based on the city and country of engagement.
- Other benefits: Other employment benefits including medical insurance will be informed during the compensation discussion.
- Career growth for full-time roles: Acies believes in a transparent and data-based performance evaluation system. You are encouraged to clarify any questions you have with respect to career growth with Acies personnel you interact with during the selection process.
We seek to be transparent during the selection process. While the actual process may vary from the process indicated below, the key steps involved are as follows:
- Test: Online test on Python, JS and ReactJS
- Personal interviews: There are expected to be at least 2 rounds of interviews. The number of interview rounds may increase depending on the criticality and seniority of the role involved.
- Final discussion on career and compensation: Post final selection, a separate discussion will be set up to discuss compensation and career growth. You are encouraged to seek any clarifications you have during this discussion.
It is recommended that you prepare on some of the following aspects before the selection process:
- Understanding of python-based web application development framework
- Understanding of python-based libraries for parallel processing
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of back-end server-side languages like Python/C++/Java
- Demonstrate proficiency in database technology such as MS SQL/MySql/Oracle/MongoDB/Hadoop
For any additional queries you may have, you can send a LinkedIn InMail to us, connect with us at https://www.acies.consulting/contact-us.php or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to reach us:
Should you wish to apply for this job, please reach out to us directly through LinkedIn or apply on our website career page - https://www.acies.consulting/careers-apply.html