Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Full Stack Developer
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?https://www.hcltech.com/softwareAre you excited at the prospect being a member of an energetic product development team focused on delivering business success, as part of an entrepreneurial cultured company with $8.6B revenue?
Join Our Team!HCL Software is a division of HCL Technologies (HCL) that operates its primary software business. It develops, markets, sells, and supports over 20 product families in the areas of DevOps, Automation, Digital Solutions, Data Management, Marketing and Commerce, and Mainframes. Its mission is to drive ultimate customer success with their IT investments through relentless innovation of its products.HCL Software’s Digital Experience has thousands of customers including some of leading companies in retail, banking, and technology industries. We provide a fast-paced environment and take pride in delivering software that solves our customers' problems in innovative and creative ways. Digital Experience has been a leading product in the web portal and content management business for over a decade.
Job DescriptionDo you want to help build next-generation Digital Experience and Content Management software? As a Full Stack Software Engineer with Digital Experience, you will specialize in building enterprise-grade products that scale for the world’s largest companies. We take pride in delivering software that solves our customers' problems in innovative and creative ways.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back-end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborating with graphic designers for web design features.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field
· Candidate must have the specific work authorization of either a US Citizen or Green Card Holder (we cannot accept EAD or other work authorization status even if requiring no sponsorship).
· Candidate must be in the North Carolina Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) area.
· At least 6 to 8 years of experience as a Full Stack Software Development Engineer.
· High Proficiency with server-side language Java for more than 7 years.
· Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, Oracle or DB2.
· Must have good understanding on SQL databases like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
· Knowledge of automation technologies like Jenkins and Automation languages used with it like Ansible or Jenkins scripts.
· Object Oriented Programming and design experience with J2EE, REST API’s, Junit (or other test tool and frameworks
· Having good understanding of any build tool like Maven, Ant
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Readiness to travel 20% travel annually
· English: Fluent
Location: Prefer a candidate in the RTP area or EST Zone Or CST Zone
What We Offer
HCL was recently ranked #30 on Forbes Best 50 Global Companies to Work for in 2020
· Remote work
· Competitive base salary plus potential annual performance bonus
· Excellent learning opportunities and career advancement potential
· A diverse and professional company culture
· Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage on Day 1 of employment. Other benefits include 401k (HCL matches after 1 year).
· Competitive PTO
“We know the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. To that end, HCL Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats candidates and employees fairly without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or activity, family care or medical leave status, military or veteran status, and/or any other protected classification in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law."