Intern, Information TechnologyRegular price £1.00
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that assure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented innovations their solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while ensuring lifetime quality levels in equipment and unrivaled performance for coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions cover macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems and small cell solutions. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are in Liverpool, NY, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide.
We are seeking committed, innovative students for an exciting opportunity to join our team this summer!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Documentation in IT Glue of process, configurations, facility layouts, network diagrams
- Break/Fix for hardware and supported applications
- Security Capstone Project
- Monitoring security alerts and remediation
- Fiori application role out and custom requirement gathering
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in a Technical or related field
- Experience with programming languages like Python, PEARL, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Security protocols
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Experience And Knowledge a Plus
- Experience with Visio
- Knowledge of Sap or ERP systems
- Knowledge of Data structures
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.