Java DeveloperRegular price
Infosys is seeking a Java Developer . This position’s primary responsibility will be to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks. The chosen candidate will apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development. The role will require strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment while contributing towards developing and adhering to best-practices for developing applications that are scalable, relevant, and critical to the project. When you join Infosys you do more than just navigating your career. You become part of Infosys family, a group of dynamic & passionate work force who believe in driving innovation & embracing change. At Infosys, teamwork & collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance to work location or be willing to relocate to the work area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Atleast 2 year of Information Technology experience.
- At least 2 year of experience in Java, Core Java Technologies, OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Willing to learn technologies or should be willing to go for training on client required skill set for 4-6 weeks upon joining
- At least 2 year of experience in Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot, Web Services will be Plus
- At least 2 year of experience in Data structure and algorithms.
- At least 2 year of experience Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.