Senior BI DeveloperRegular price
About the job
GROWTH. PASSION. FUN. YOU ARE NEXT!
Company profile :
Indevia Accounting Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of Indevia Accounting Inc. is a rapidly growing accounting firm based in Mumbai. The company is an “accounting firm of the future,” using Robotics, Analytics, and Lean Six Sigma principles to improve quality, streamline processes and increase productivity. The focus is on providing timely, accurate, and meaningful accounting to franchisees and franchisors, with a specialty in the U.S. Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry. The company is the preferred accounting vendor for four national QSR chains in North America and serves over 30 other brands. IAPL maintains Quality Management Systems (QMS) certified to ISO 9001, and Information Security Management Standard (ISMS) to ISO 27001.
Indevia Accounting is building its own Automation Center of Excellence (ACE) to help us “productize” and future-proof our services with data-driven insights, analytics, advisory, and automation. The world of accounting and bookkeeping is rapidly changing and there is a growing demand for on-demand, real-time reports, and dashboards
We are now seeking a Sr Business Analytics Person with a strong passion to excel, a curious mind, and an ability to think beyond the obvious to join us in the journey.
You will report directly to EVP Innovation and collaborate closely with the Operations team. The role will have remarkably high visibility in the company all the way to the CEO and President and will be an integral part of our ACE.
Scouting for Senior BI Developer:
- Create powerful “data stories” and compelling visualizations in the form of Reports, Dashboards, and Services in Power BI /Tableau
- Experience with any accounting software (Xero, Intuit, Intacct, Zoho Books, etc.) as a developer
- Strong ability to code in Python using functions, data structures, and libraries to read, extract, parse, import, or massage data from multiple data sources and data types with an eye to develop marketable software for the accounting industry
- Ability to exploit custom connectors or REST APIs that can talk to a multitude of cloud apps, data sources and perform data extractions (ETL) effortlessly
- Prepared to work in a transparent, visual, and agile work environment
- Willing to work varying hours to meet the needs of US-based clients
- Working with the Operations team to manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and fixing any bugs identified
- Refactor the existing Power BI data models and optimize them for better renditions, functionality and perform continuous integration
- Your time will be divided between 60% developmental, 20% incremental, and 20% continuous delivery and integration on a weekly cadence
- Min. Undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, MCA or relevant field
- 4-8 years’ hands-on experience in the Analytics tool space with a special emphasis on Power BI / Tableau and Python
- Experience with any accounting software (Xero, Intuit, Intacct, Zoho Books, etc.) as a developer is a must.
- Demonstratable experience of having delivered 2-3 large projects with fairly large data volumes (be prepared to present your project)
- Advanced Excel, VBA, Power Query, Python, DAX, and Data modelling skills
- Experience integrating BI tools with 3rd party APIs
- Certification in Power BI – desirable, not mandatory
Regardless of skills and experience, we look for people with the following personal traits
Passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with no discrimination as to gender, religion, caste, creed, disability or national origin.
If this sounds like you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and leave your contact information. We will be delighted to offer insights that you seek about Indevia.
For additional information please visit www.indevia.com
Start your journey with us.