Software Developer InternRegular price
About the job
Software Developer Intern
About The Internship
MarsX is looking to hire Software Developer Interns for their team. Their main responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages , like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.) Typically they are supposed to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering Internship
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
Apply now and we'll connect with you to explore your best matches!