Software Development EngineerRegular price
About the job
About the Job:
We are looking for passionate developers to design, develop, and operate micro-services for Nirmata SaaS. The Nirmata solution is delivered “as a service” and is built using cloud-native application technologies, a microservices-style architecture, and is deployed in application containers. Nirmata uses several popular tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, MongoDB, Istio, Prometheus, Kyverno and more You will work closely with leading industry experts and leading open source contributors within the cloud native space.Our developers love to contribute to the community through meet-ups, blog posts, hackathons, and open source projects.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding of data structures and related algorithms.
- Should be hands-on(basic working experience) with any of the programming languages: Java and Go.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to present an assignment/project done during college period.
- Kubernetes Knowledge is good to have.
- B. Tech/B.E Computer Science
Nirmata brings benefits like:
- Higher pay than industry standards.
- Full-time position based on the performance during the probationary period(6 months).
- Ability to gain different skills in a short period.
- Control over your career.
Nirmata Is the Creator of Kyverno - the Kubernetes-Native Policy Engine.
Nirmata allows enterprises to securely scale Kubernetes by enabling multi-cluster policy management and governance.
Nirmata provides comprehensive policy-based automation for deploying, operating, and optimizing Kubernetes applications across clouds, via easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces. Nirmata empowers enterprise DevOps teams by fully automating the complex operations and management of application containers. Nirmata is a Kubernetes certified solution, and Nirmata, Inc. is also a Kubernetes Certified Solution Provider.
Please visit our website www.nirmata.com for more detailed offerings.
Start Date: Immediate
Probationary pay: INR 50,000/month