Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the job
With supervision, works creatively and independently to establish objectives, meet deadlines, and complete difficult engineering assignments by demonstrating full competency in the software
- Quickly learn and understand the products being supported
- Participates in SDLC activities, such as design sessions, prototype review sessions
- Develops prototypes and templates, and participates in design reviews
- Software programming, code reviews
- Execute QA activities (test software, log issues and follow through) for product releases
- Develop and run the regression test, performance tests etc.
- Contribute to and follow QA processes
- Provide inputs to documentation team on product features, issues and resolution
- Execute manual test plans and test cases for assigned components/features
- Work with test automation tools both in-house and third party tools
- Work with team to extend and improve automation efforts
- Effectively communicate clear and timely information on work status, issues and solutions
Education & Relevant years of experience:-
- BE/ME/M tech/B tech or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field with good academic record
- Grads from 2021/2022 batch
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:-
- Strong in at least one OOPS based programming language is a must, preferably Java.
- Strong hands on coding skills and solving technical problems
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language
- Good in writing PL/SQL queries , preferably with oracle database
- Knowledge of test automation tools and usage - in-house and third party tools such as selenium,protractor.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills, along with a high level of attention for detail
- Excellent English communication skills; written and verbal
- Good in Functional automated test tools e.g. Selenium Web driver will be a plus
- Knowledge of SOAP UI, Web Services etc, will be a plus.