Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the job
Who are we and What do we do?
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation and a filing platform for individuals and businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all. In a span of just a few years, we have grown from absolutely nothing to a pioneering online tax platform and hence we are elated that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund and others see Quicko's potential to be ground-breaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad office. If you have ability and intent to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
Culturally fit :
We, at Quicko believe in enhancing people’s existing schema of knowledge by letting them experiment through trial and error so that the sense of ownership within them prevails. We prefer candidates who are flexible and eager to learn outside their defined job roles.
What you will do
• Design, Develop, Test!!
• Define programming patterns, write clean and beautiful code
• Design scalable, reusable Rest APIs (JSON)
• Deep knowledge of caching, multi-Threading and garbage Collection,
• Familiarity with at least one development stack
What do you need?
• BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and database systems