Web Developer - InternRegular price
Location: Brooklyn, NY - (The position is remote for the time being)
Curr3nt is a decentralized coding platform with tools to build conversational experiences across all mediums.
About the Role
This is a paid independent contractor role with MISC-1099. No benefits provided. It is a full-time schedule for an open-ended period. The work is remote for the time being but there is office space to work in if desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a web developer intern, your core responsibilities will be to create, maintain and test features for the frontend of the platform. You will also work a little on the backend and AWS as needed.
- 0 years of experience required
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with ReactJS or other similar front-end frameworks
- Basic working knowledge of Git and Github
Nice-to-Have skills but not required
- Familiarity with NodeJS or other similar backend frameworks
- Writing basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with database functionality such as PostgreSQL
- Develop new applications and infrastructure as dictated by clients
- Develop and maintain tests for any and all project code
- Participate in planning and design meetings
- Create tickets and fix bugs as they arise from client feedback