2022 Corporate Development and Zoom Ventures InternRegular price
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across the teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The qualified candidate will be a self-starter who is meticulously organized and able to coordinate and track information for multiple projects at a time. As a Corporate Development and Zoom Ventures Intern, you will support M&A and corporate venture investments on behalf of Zoom.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing the inbound and outbound M&A and investment funnels to identify and manage opportunities
- Learning Zoom’s platform to connect 3rd party partners with the appropriate Zoom stakeholders
- Conducting market research and analysis on industries and companies relevant to Zoom
- Building detailed financial models and preparing presentations for M&A
- Supporting due diligence processes on M&A and investment opportunities
- Applying yourself cross-functionally across the organization to support ad-hoc projects and communicate relevant information when needed
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited university and enrolled in an educational program working towards a degree in finance, business development, business management, economics, or a similar degree in a related field. Prior internship or work experience strongly preferred
- Organized, resourceful problem-solver, reliable team player, a nimble learner, and demonstrated high attention to detail and follow-through to project completion
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, interpretative and interpersonal communication skills
- Some level of comfortability and experience with presentations or group facilitation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Zoom’s mission, vision, values, and culture
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Willingness and adequate means of completing internship in person for 2022
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.