A Primer on learning Python: Data Wrangling, Data Visualization, List, and Tuples
This FREE WORKSHOP is a basic introduction to Python, where you will learn how to easily load and wrangle data, make simple data visualizations, such as histograms that are a graphical representation of the data, and a brief introduction to Lists and Tuples which you can use to store and manipulate data. You will learn the logical flow of data manipulation in Python using Jupyter notebooks to insert code where the flow from data insertion to data visualization and interpretation to data manipulation will enhance the student's coding skills.
This FREE workshop is designed for beginners wanting to learn Python, students how need help to supplement their course, and also anyone wanting to Learn Python and code for personal reasons or career advancement. Python is probably the most versatile and straightforward programming language and one of the most common languages that professionals in programming and Data Science will employ.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Insert CSV and Excel files into Jupyter notebooks
- Use basic code to wrangle the data that is a prerequisite for downstream data visualization such as histograms, scatterplots, line plots, bar charts, and heat maps, etc.
- Use Loops and Tuples to store data, access data, and manipulate data based on the dataset
- And conceptual, the student will earn the logical flow of uploading data, wrangling, and data interpretation to make sense of large datasets
- Computer with at least Window 10
- Download latest version of Python 3.90
- Download Jupyter Notebooks