Associate Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
About e-Emphasys :-
e-Emphasys is a global IT solutions company providing industry-specific ERP software to Dealerships and Rental companies of heavy equipment for the construction, mining, forestry, material handling, and agriculture industries. In today’s connected world, e-Emphasys provides a unified view of company data to simplify customer experiences, while improving operational efficiency, and creating significant increases in bottom-lines.
e-Emphasys has taken a leading position with more than a decade of continuous growth and innovation. The company was founded with a simple objective: to create sophisticated engineered business solutions for the equipment dealership and rental industry. Over the years, the e-Emphasys technology solution has evolved to deliver very high customer-centric performance.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• We are looking for BE/BTech freshers from IT/CSE branches from top colleges who have excellent programming skills
• Proactive candidates with exceptional coding skills.
• The candidate must be capable of quickly learning new technologies and capable of working on applications deployed in distributed environment
• Sound conceptual knowledge of Relational DBMS and ability to write SQL queries
• Basic knowledge of Java, and Dot Net will be a plus
• BTech/ BE/ MCA from Tier 1 & 2 Colleges
• Excellent programming skills ( C, C++),SQL . Basic knowledge of Java, Dot Net will be a plus
• Consistent academic record
• Proactive attitude
• Good written and oral communication.
• Should be a self-starter and must be willing to work on complicated tasks.
• A quick learner.
• Familiarity with software development process