Advanced Software EngrRegular price
About the jobJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and improving the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform -- Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
The Platform team is building next generation of Honeywell’s Authentication and Authorization services. All of Honeywell’s future Connected Building, Connected Plant, Connected Worker and Connected Aircraft offerings will be using these 2 services. As a Sr. Advanced Software Engineer, you will play a meaningful role in transforming our company into an Industrial Software company.
Review and assess product development requirements and develop feature specifications
Design, architect and verify requirements for highly available and fault-tolerant capabilities
Assist with solving problems and resolving service-related issues
Be a go-to person for other teams developing products against these services
Contribute to the architecture design of Honeywell’s enterprise core software services platform
Constantly learn to remain current on the latest User Interfaces trends
YOU MUST HAVE
5+ years of hands on experience with developing microservices/ coding in NodeJS
5+ years of experience with backend task SQL/NoSQL database, DevOps
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
Experience building authentication and authorization services
UI (React JS/Native) experience
Actively collaborate with engineers and peer teams
Working experience with agile environment
Possess solid understanding of software development fundamentals
Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
Passionate about learning innovative technologies and crafting innovative solutions
Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- JOB ID: HRD174379
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India