Analytics Internship, Summer 2022Regular price
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Analytics Internship, Summer 2022
Hiring Company Summer 2022 Analytics Internship Program! The 2022 Arrow Internship Program may be remote and/or in-office (hybrid) which will be dependent on location. Arrow will supply all interns with company equipment.
Applications: December 2021- February 2022
Interviews: February - March 2022
Internship: Approximately 10 weeks; June to August.
Functional Area: Analytics
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 10 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Hiring Company?
Hiring Company is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 102 company with 20,000 worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price. Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
We have exciting opportunities for Analytics Interns to work full time during the summer. These Interns will assist multiple teams with various tasks such as business analytics, intelligence automation analytics, product & deliver analytics, BI analytics and data analytics. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with multiple interns across the U.S, Mexico and Brazil
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2022
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (June through Mid-August)
- Adequate WiFi
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Quickly learn process of orders, management, and data analysis
- Problem solving – work with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier and makes it transparent to sales team