Andriod Mobile Software EngineerRegular price
About the Job Description
Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Developer responsible for building the next generation of mobile firewall management software FortiExplorer. Fortinet is looking for candidates with some mobile development background, and passion for creating user-friendly, powerful interfaces. You will work closely with the user interface, product management and other development teams responsible for our Fortigate product.
- Design and develop mobile applications for Fortinet FortiExplorer product
- Troubleshoot, identify and improve product quality following QA testing and customer feedback
- Maintain, improve and support existing software products
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate product functionality
Job Skills Required
- Software development experience in Android environment
- Proven track record of designing and building applications for Android Hands-on experience with Kotlin/Java experience is an asset
- Experience with Git or Subversion and continuous integration is a plus
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and network security is a plus
- Experience with Unit testing/TDD is a plus
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced in CS, EE or similar fields
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.