Application DeveloperRegular price
New York, NY
JP Morgan’s Custody & Fund Services Division provides Investor Services to some of the largest asset managers and asset owners in the world, including top pension plans, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds and other large asset owners, with assets under custody exceeding $24 trillion. These services include asset custody, fund accounting and administration, middle office, prime financing, derivatives clearing, agency lending, collateral management and investment information services. Within the Investment Information Services group, we provide clients with performance, performance attribution, ex-post analytics and ex-ante risk analytics through a variety of different reporting platforms.
The Investment Information Services, Portfolio Analytics team in CIB Technology, is seeking a hands-on Application Developer with a combination of technical skills, finance knowledge and quantitative skills. The person hired will be responsible for designing and developing portfolio performance measurement and risk applications for our next generation investment analytics platform.
- 0-5 years of application development experience in Capital Markets technology environment
- Experience architecting and developing in a Java server side environment
- Ideally working knowledge of finance and financial instruments
- Ideally some working knowledge of performance or risk analytics
- Ideally some experience working with Python
- Ideally some experience with Big Data technologies (Cassandra, Ignite, etc.)
- Ideally some working knowledge of Securities Processing or Fund Administration processes, technology and client requirements
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in a STEM discipline, ideally Computer Science