This position will be for 2nd Shift M-F 4pm-12am
Manufacture sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace deamand. Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature. Follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (Conventional Numerical Control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as dispensing, weighing, checking, charging, mixing/blending, drying, seiving, compressing, encapsulating, coating, spray drying as instructed by the batch record for production processing. Resolves issues related to the organization's production, maching and processing operations. Follow instructions provided by Master Formulas, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and policies (Company and Safety) to produce quality products utilizing various manufacturing technologies and equipment.
- Ability to understand and operate an assortment of production equipment within each manufacturing department
- Capable of disassembling and assembling specific production equipment and troubleshooting process and equipment related issues
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in team oriented environments
- Ability to operate forklifts, manual and electrical pallet jacks
- Ability to operate automated, mechanized, and/or manual equipment
- Clean manufacturing rooms and equipment per applicable standard operating procedures
- Accurately document all critical data on master formulas and/or other supporting documents
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment to prevent personal and product contamination (hair and beard covers, respirators, Tyvek arm sleeves, etc.)
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing related facility
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Inclusion & Diversity at Teva
Empowering our diverse employee base and creating an inclusive culture is both a business imperative and an opportunity to bring us closer to our patients, our partners and our communities. Teva employees respect and embrace a diverse range of experiences, capabilities and perspectives that connect us to new insights and opportunities, while building a more inclusive culture for all. We strive to enable a work environment where all employees can feel engaged and know they are making an important contribution to improving health and making people feel better.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, however, Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.