Associate e-Learning DeveloperRegular price
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as an Associate e-Learning Developer? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
What You’ll Be Doing
- Interpreting and transforming a written transcript into a visual and functional course
- Designing and developing high quality online courses using Storyline 360 and/or Xyleme
- Working in a high-volume environment, building 3-5 courses per month
- Collaborating in cross-functional teams to complete projects in a timely manner
- Participating in team-wide projects and initiatives related to process improvement, training, and course management
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have
- Familiarity with design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, and color theory)
- The ability to be comfortable working in busy environment with shifting priorities
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- The ability to work well on a team as well as independently
- A strong attention to detail
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Instructional Design, Communications/Media or related field
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Relias new hires are required to submit proof of completing a COVID-19 vaccine series (1st & 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson & Johnson as well as a booster shot, if time applicable) during their onboarding process. For new hires that are going to be required to be onsite ongoing (i.e., essential staff), we will allow application for approval of medical and/or religious exemption.
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 214383
Date: Apr 1, 2022
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: E-Learning, Learning, Training, Medical, Information Technology, Education, Human Resources, Healthcare, Technology