Associate Fullstack Developer (WFH)Regular price
About the job
Experience: 6 years
Profile: Full Stack Developer with Shopify Experience
Location - Remote
Pay - 3250 AUD Monthly
Shift Time - IST 6:30 AM and 3:30 PM
What is Uplers Talent Network?
Uplers Talent Network is a place where top talents meet the right opportunities. It is a platform for every candidate looking for a perfect opportunity to work with global companies on a contractual basis. Our talent network is a place for top Indian talents who can benefit from the platform and gain access to global career exposure. With us, you'll get the support, guidance, and opportunities that you need to take your career to the next level. So, if you're ready to embark on the journey of your next challenge, we're ready to be your engine!
A contractual position usually requires you to sign and agree to the terms of a contract before you begin working. This structure can offer a variety of commitments that allow you to refine established skills and create new ones.
Uplers Talent Network brings contractual positions with benefits like:
✔ Higher pay than industry standards
✔ Full-time position
✔ Ability to gain different skills in a short period
✔ Control over your career
Perks of joining Uplers Talent Network:
- Talent Success Coach: Get connected with a dedicated coach to guide you before, during as well as after your assignments with our clients.
- Payout: Get paid in global currencies and earn more than industry standards.
- Opportunity: Work with international companies and get global exposure with exciting projects.
- Mobility: Work from the comfort of your living room couch or even a breezy beach.
How to become a part of our Talent Network
- Take the first step, register on our portal
- Clear the decks and fill out the application form
- Gear up, clear the 3-stage assessment process
- And yes! Become a part of Uplers Certified Talent Network
What you’ll be doing:
- Extensive NodeJS experience building web applications
- Maintaining and developing web applications and the REST API’s. Building and consuming APIs - Restful and GraphQL
- Previous experience in web design and understanding of modern web designing tools like Axure, Marvel, or Figma
- Hands-on development experience in writing SQL queries and database management with Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience in developing and maintaining eCommerce platforms/web applications and existing online selling channels and affiliates.
- Previous Experience or relevant exposure in the E-commerce industry and understanding of e-commerce business model.
- Overall Understanding of web development lifecycle including frontend and backend using modern frameworks.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems and issues, on web applications in a production environment.
- Ensuring that best practices are followed in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Assist PO/BA with information when needed to gather new requirements on some planned features/work.
- Show Extreme Ownership of the tasks.
What you will need:
- Self-starter who works collaboratively
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess a strong work ethic with a "can do" attitude.
- Diploma or higher degree in ICT, Computer Science or a related subject.
- 7+ years of Experience in maintaining and developing web applications and the REST API’s.
- Working with the team to deliver a reliable, secure, highly available product
- You must be confident, self-motivated, and work well in team environments.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment.
Value Additions Skills and Experience:
- Must have a good understanding of Shopify's platform and Shopify's Templating Language i.e., Liquid programming.
- Previous experience with the Shopify or Shopify Plus platform will be given priority
- Experience/Education related to the eCommerce or retail industry would be given a preference.
- Experience in data analysis with python.
Uplift with Uplers
Uplers believe in connecting people. Being a people-first organisation, Uplers constantly strives for individuals who won't just keep up, but break new ground. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. It doesn't surprise us that we are growing and becoming one of the most popular companies in the industry.
All set to enter the #WorldOfAwesomeness?
Hit the Apply button!