Associate Python Developer - RemoteRegular price
About the job
Piper Companies is seeking an Associate Python Developer for a full-time, fully remote opportunity for a cutting-edge tech research foundation based out of Chapel Hill, NC. The organization has remained a leading data science and devops research partner since its founding in 2004. The Associate Python Developer will build web applications, learn to deploy apps across multiple cloud providers, and implement data structures and workflows.
Applicants must be resident of North Carolina in order to be considered.
Responsibilities of the Associate Python Developer:
- Design and build cloud-native web applications and computing environments
- Continuously work to improve and learn new technologies
- Deploy, orchestrate, and automate devops pipelines
- Work with concurrent systems and container-based microservices using Linux and the command line
- Collaborate with a team in an Agile environment
Qualifications of the Associate Python Developer:
- 1 - 3 years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience using Python
- Strong familiarity with Python libraries and frameworks, ex: Django, Flask, CherryPy, Bottle, Web2Py, Numpy, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Applicants must be a resident of North Carolina in order to be considered
- Must hold U.S. citizenship or green card visa.
Compensation of the Associate Python Developer:
- Salary: $85,000 - $105,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday, 401k, etc.
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely!
Keywords: Python Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Junior software developer roles, junior software engineer roles, junior programmer, entry-level jobs, remote entry-level jobs, mid-level, associate, 2 years experience, 3 years experience, computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, Java, C#, Python, PyCharm, PyTest, Java Developer, object oriented, design patterns, CI/CD, CICD, Devops Engineer, Junior devops engineer opening, linux containers, kubernetes, database design, relational, graph, elasticsearch, apache airflow, apache park, biobert, junior cloud developer, Django, Flask, pyramid, twisted, masonite, CherryPy, web2py, turbogears, fastAPI, JSON, RSS, HTML, Tornado, Falcon, Hug, , Postgres, Tensorflow, pytorch, theano, requests, opencv, selenium, chainer, graph-tool, RDS, database, Python scripts, SQL, Data Engineer, spark, REST APIs, mid-level software development jobs, 3 - 5 years, 3 - 6 years experience, remote jobs, work from home, WFH, fully remote EST, 5 - 8 years of experience, web application developer, start-ups, exciting opportunity, SaaS start-ups, tech start-ups, remote, WFH, Postman, Apache, REST, SOAP, Web Service Development, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits