Back End DeveloperRegular price
About the jobJob description
We are looking for a full-stack & backend engineer with 3+ years of experience building large-scale web applications. Working with us, you will be responsible to help design and develop algorithms, protocols, and systems with strong guarantees of security, stability, scalability, and incentive compatibility. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about working with lots of data and enjoys learning about and developing new technologies.
- Working on high/low-level product designs & roadmaps along with a team of ace developers- Developing products using bleeding-edge technologies on Python.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and deploy the code to the test/production environment.
- Debug, validate, review and test new and existing code.
- Advanced knowledge of Python (3+ years) with strong OOP fundamentals.- Version Control using git.
- Experience with web frameworks and MVC/ MVT architecture. Previous- Experience with the Django framework and its ORM is a plus.
- Experience with REST API's and microservices architecture.- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB). - Knowledge of distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or any other container technologies is a plus.
- Experience with Celery or other asynchronous task queues. Experience with Airflow is a huge plus.
- Experience using system monitoring tools, automated testing frameworks, and implementing server-side security.