Back End Developer InternRegular price
About the job
About STEAM Troops Innovation Labs®
STEAM Troops Innovation Labs Private Limited is an organization that is ardent to enlighten the budding brains of students into innovators & researchers by nurturing their thoughts and ideas. We offer a range of meticulously designed STEAM learning resources (STEAM - science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics).
Being an Intern at Steam Troops:
- The opportunity to make a difference in the way kids learn by developing breakthrough educational products.
- Work in a creative and motivating workplace with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Working directly with the founders and Receiving guidance and feedback from Domain experts.
- Flexible work hours for students.
Role: Back End Development Intern
Essential Qualification: Must be a Student
Qualities we expect:
- Proven skills in the following backend tech stacks are a must, 1. Language - NodeJs/PHP | 2. Database - Mongo DB/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL.
- Capable of ideating and creating Database design from scratch.
- Creating backend APIs according to the project requirements.
- Should have good knowledge of software development fundamentals.
Interns day to day Responsibilities Includes:
- Designing and Developing Backend for Cross-platform application that works on web, Android & IOS platforms.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Handling the back end of the app.
- Integrating the 3rd party services where ever needed (Social media signup APIs, Analytics API, etc)
- Design highly scalable, testable code and deploying in the live server. Work on fixing programming bugs to improve application performance.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- We don't have any eligibility criteria.
- Passionate in designing the backend for applications is muchly appreciable.
Perks of internship:
1. Internship certificate
2. Letter of recommendation*
3. Student-friendly work environment.
4. Free access to our Hands-On Learning Modules
5. PPO for exceptional student interns*
1. Work in a dynamic environment to enhance your skills.
2. Receive guidance and feedback from respective Domain experts.
3. Access to attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events.
*For desirable candidates.