Back End Developer InternshipRegular price
About the job
Backend developer Job description
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and scalable web services in NodeJS.
- Experience with backend services like RESTful services.
- Security and MVC knowledge, object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with databases and structuring the schema.
- Knowledge of setting up a secured session of users using authentication methods.
- Knowledge of securing API endpoints.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Documenting the functional requirements, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of development.
- Solve technical problems of different complexities and scope.
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built.