Business Analyst Intern (Part-Time)Regular price
Due to Integra Partners’ continued growth, we are looking to add a Part-Time Business Analyst Intern to support our Finance Team. This is an ideal opportunity for a current college student or recent graduate who values finance, data reporting and analytics. The length of this assignment will extend through the Fall, with the potential to extend. Additionally, we are seeking candidates who can commit to 20-30 hours per week.
**Please note, we are all working remotely at present and will allow for this part-time role to be a remote opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Financial Operations/Data Analytic teams with reporting, to keep a pulse on operation activities, as well as financial and business metrics.
- Assist with developing and producing new reports as needed
- Develop an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data models, and business domain to ensure reports meet the business needs
- Proactively review processes and develop report optimization strategies
- Effectively gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and can action deliverables
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Utilize your voice to escalate any problems you discover and proactively drive forward solutions
- Refresh report summaries associated to business activities
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Participate in cross functional teams of business leaders and other stake holders to understand challenges & opportunities, collaboratively identify and deliver solutions, and drive sustainable change
- Strong Excel skills required (V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Tableau Experience a plus
- Python/R or equivalent experience a plus
- Data Analysis/Data Aggregation Skills
- Being extremely comfortable working with data quickly, efficiently, methodically and knowing the data you work with inside and out
- A self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learning, high achieving, “can do” mentality
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and execute with newfound understanding (e.g., industry, business models, products, technology)
- Efficient time and resource management skills to ensure that the service level provided exceeds expectations with a strong commitment to team success and team goals.
- Continuously deliver and execute on tasks to ensure compliance within established guidelines
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or Data Science or relevant equivalent experience.
In lieu of a degree, we will consider candidates with 2+ years of experience currently enrolled within an academic area of concentration within Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or Data Science.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus program
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Paid company holidays and floating holidays
- Quarterly company-sponsored events
- Health and wellness programs
- Career development opportunities
Founded in 2005, Integra Partners is a leading health benefits management company specializing in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Durable Medical Equipment. Our mission is to reduce friction in healthcare and we do so by working with medical equipment providers and health plans across the nation to deliver high-quality patient care.
With locations in New York City, Michigan, and a remote workforce across the United States, Integra has a culture focused on collaboration, teamwork, and our values: One Team, Drive Results, Push Boundaries, Value Each Other, and Have Fun. We’re looking for energetic, talented, and dedicated individuals to join our team. See what opportunities we have available; there may be a role for you to engage in a challenging yet rewarding career in healthcare. We look forward to learning more about you.
Integra Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.