C++ Software DeveloperRegular price
About the jobhttp://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLRnvLV7eM
Teradici, an HP company, is the inventor of the PCoIP remote display protocol and developed the Engineering Emmy-Award-winning HP Anyware to deliver the best virtual and remote desktop experience in the world. HP Anyware connects users to their remote desktops and workstations, delivering a highly responsive, color-accurate, lossless, and distortion-free experience for even the most graphics-intensive workloads. For more information, please visit https://www.teradici.com/
We are looking for a talented, creative and team orientated Software Developer to participate in the design and development of HP Anyware and help grow our remote access software through the introduction of new hybrid workforce products and services. HP Anyware portfolio enables hybrid work in many industries including Media & Entertainment and provides a high-performance, secure and easy to manage solution to access Windows, Linux, and macOS applications hosted in the public cloud or private data center.
As part of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software for all platforms supported by the product. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with low-level application development across several operating systems. The day to day activities also includes: -
- Work within a Scrum team to design, implement and maintain application software and kernel drivers.
- Create proposals for technical solutions, team processes and procedures, and driving them through to adoption and implementation.
- Coach other developers with regards to code quality, security, maintainability, and solution architecture.
- Write high performance, secure, reliable and maintainable code with solid unit test coverage.
- Troubleshoot issues in the lab, utilizing debugging tools for application software and kernel drivers.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C++ software development.
- Experience developing application software on one or more of Windows, Linux, or macOS platforms.
- Excellent software design and programming skills.
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with developers, product owners and other team members.
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows driver development.
- Experience with network programming.
- Experience with multi-threaded high performance programming with in-depth knowledge of CPU architectures.
- Hand on experience with test automation and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Secure products. You understand the importance of a secure SDLC and this is not an afterthought once all the features are developed.
- Automate everything. You actively automate as many manual tasks as possible so that these tasks can be repeated many times and allow us to scale.
- Self-managed teams. Your team holds itself accountable for the full end-to-end lifecycle of what you are working on, from ensuring you are building something that will deliver customer value to getting it into customers' hands.
- Customer collaboration. You want feedback from customers to ensure your work is providing value and to enable you to iterate on that work.
- Tech-debt reduction. Software can live longer that you expect; therefore, you need to ensure it stays healthy and manage your technical debt accordingly.
- Collective ownership. You value contribution, wherever it comes from, and believe in peer review, continuous integration, test coverage and customer validation.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive! Sign In For Details