Software Developer InternRegular price
About the job
NaphCare is hiring a Software Developer Intern to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters in Birmingham, AL. The Software Developer Intern will be part of a development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems built on top of the Microsoft .Net development stack. In this role, you will be involved with a team responsible for the development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web, win forms, JSON and Web API or MVC.
- Development experience utilizing C#, .NET MVC and MSSQL/TSQL
- Skilled in object-oriented design
- Currently enrolled in a BS in Computer science or a related technical degree program
- Ability to comfortably learn and develop applications in a team-based, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and ability to communicate with all levels of cross-functional teams
- Ability to logically troubleshoot in order to create innovative and practical solutions for problems as they arise
- Ability to manage individual tasks and move projects towards known goals with minimal supervision
With NaphCare, you’ll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran