Data and Analytics Technology; Experienced AssociateRegular price
A career in our Advanced Analytics practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps organisations use their data to make better decisions and get faster results through the use of analytics, strategy, and data governance. In joining, you’ll focus on data strategies and analytical modelling, systems assessment, dashboard development, and developing tools for continuous data monitoring.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Computer and Information Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success within the financial services sector in the following areas:
- Operating in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, data analyst, auditor or business process specialist;
- Performing on project teams and providing deliverables involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues;
- Evaluating business processes, compliance and risk issues, including the use of data and technology to provide greater coverage, targeted precision and insight;
- Understanding of database concepts, including building relationships between tables, grouping data, and producing cohesive analyses;
- Leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Alteryx, Hadoop, MongoDB, Cloud Services, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle;
- Leveraging IT architecture and solution development through the use of Python, R,Java, C# or other programming languages;
- Leveraging data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft PowerBI; and,
- Developing process automation and insight generation through Robotics Process Automation, machine learning, optical character recognition, process mining.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.