Data EngineerRegular price
About the job
Emp Type: W2 or 1099 (No C2C)
Visa: H1B, H4EAD, GCEAD, L2, Green Card, US Citizens ( Only US Applicants)
Location: IL , Peoria
The main function of a data engineer is to ensure that the data assets of an organization are supported by an architecture that supports the organization in achieving its strategic goal. A typical data engineer is responsible for setting enterprise standards for databases, data integration, and the means to get to the data.
Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
Modify existing databases and database management systems.
Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system.
Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- 2+ Years Exp with Object oriented programming - Python
- 3+ Years AWS -lambda and/or glue, EMR, S3
- 3+ Years SQL
- 2+ Years exp in test driven development, unit test and regression testing in particular
- AWS cloud certifications
- Event driven framework exp *Kinesis or Kafka exp *
- Familiar with working in Agile methodology
Knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc.
- Associate's degree in computer programming or a relevant field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Resume should be of 3 Pages