Data Integration Team LeadRegular price
New York, NY
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each client has their own unique business and data flow requirements that have to be taken into account while integrating with Riskified’s platform. Our Data Integration Engineers act as trusted advisors to our clients, and provide technical guidance on everything to do with data integration. Our engineers utilize their extensive technical, business and data analytical acumen to help brand-name retailers to improve their eCommerce conversion rate and reduce online fraud.
Our Data Integration team is responsible for validation of the data flows, enablement of smooth integration, and on-going support to ensure best customer experience and compliance with SLAs. The team’s activities include design of data integration flows, implementation of customized flows, maintaining the health of our clients’ data, building tools to automate data validation and improve efficiencies.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated, technical and business savvy leader to lead our team of highly talented Data Integration Engineers. You will rationalize and prioritize team’s activities to align with Riskified’s business goals, and mission critical operational requirements of our clients. You will provide the strategic vision and direction for news tools and methodologies that will enable the team to scale effectively. You will work closely with Operations, Sales, Product and Development teams as an advocate of our clients, and help improve our solution offerings.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a team of 6-8 Data Integration Analysts and Engineers
- Train and coach the team to ensure highest levels of technical excellence and customer experience
- Take part in and manage multiple projects
- Provide direct support to strategic clients, as needed and serve as an escalation point within the Integrations department
- Act as the Data Integration Architect and advisor for our largest and strategic clients
- Identify tools, technologies and processes to solve problems and improve efficiencies
- Take a significant role in planning and designing integration, onboarding and API ecosystem in the organization
- 4+ years of experience as leader of data integration or software engineering team with focus on data management
- 8+ years of experience in professional services and / or software engineering roles
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL, R / Python or other data engineering programming languages
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience working in a high pressure environment with demanding stakeholders is a major advantage
- Experience working with data lakes and data warehouses
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and API
- An incredibly strong “can do” and continuous learning attitude
- Collaborative and inclusive team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Science is a plus
- E-commerce or Payments industry experience is an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!