Data Scientist (Machine Learning, Gaming)Regular price
About the job
About the Job
- Duration: Long-term contract, possible renewal
- Location: Greer, SC
- Pay rate: Hourly
- Job ID: 4215
This is a Full-Time W2 position, no subcontracting, or C2C.
Datasoft technologies is looking for a Dashboard developer who can create a dashboard and run the story.
- Responsibilities of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver clear and well-thought-out dashboards and data visualizations.
- Work on a collaborative team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy, and ensure the adoption of a comprehensive business intelligence solution.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders while consulting them on the best approach to achieve their broader business objectives.
- Continue to improve your visualization development skills and perpetually seek training and additional knowledge. Be open and willing to sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Requirements of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau, primarily in a role focused on developing dashboards or reports or other data visualizations.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, prototype potential dashboards and deliver a finished BI artifact.
- Understanding of the SQL process to be able to work with the technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
- Must have an application development background.
- Must have strong Data literacy experience.
- Proven working experience as a Dashboard Developer
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and data analysis-
- Strong knowledge on SQL-
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases
- Experience with Unity, Omniverse
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)