Developer II, Software JobRegular price
About the job
Additional Location(s): India-New Delhi
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Revenue Management CLM/CPQ Developer
- Min of 3 yr experience in SF.com w/ strong configuration experience
- Needs to have experience w/ managed packages, workflow rules, process builder, and data modeling across multiple objects
- Worked on SFDC-Third party application integration activities
- Managed package/AppExchange experience
- Must have Apex / custom experience
- Must have solid Apex/Lightning hands-on experience (3-4 years)
- Hands on experience with Apttus CLM and/or CPQ managed packages
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot issues and identify optimized solutions
- Ability to resolve and troubleshoot complex issues as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed solutions, reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Experience in agile software development process
- Ability to document technical designs and program logic
- Participate in functional and technical reviews
- Good communication skills and interaction skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with or lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision
- Ability to drive consensus within a team and influence outcomes in significant technical decision-making
Nice to have
- Apttus/Conga certification CLM 201 and/or CPQ 201
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) a plus
Requisition ID: 539803
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code
2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.