Front End Development InternRegular price
1. Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications, and striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
2. Working on UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
4. Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
5. Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 25th Apr'22 and 30th May'22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.