Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
Why Work Here?
“Great, well-respected company in the industry that has long-term career growth in mind. Temp to perm considered after 6 months.”
Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply. This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job
- Performance testing and unit testing
- Rock-solid debugging and data analysis skills
- Developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies with 2-3 week sprint cycles
- Typescript is a plus.
- WordPress experience a plus
- Experience with ad serving technology, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js a plus
Qualities of the ideal candidate
- Problem Solver - You quickly understand and work with complex code, able to break down business requirements into code.
- Accountability/Organized - You are detail-orientated in your work and emphasize code ownership and understand its importance within the system.
- Passionate/Curiosity - You are positive and have an enthusiastic attitude toward your work, excited to learn new technologies and implement them in current systems.
- Flexible/Adaptable - You quickly adjust to changes within requirements of a project, within the team, or organization.
- Communicative - You are a proactive and clear communicator, willing to be a mentor and teach others on the team.
- Empathetic - You understand and appreciate others. You effectively work with teammates providing encouragement and useful feedback in code reviews and projects.
WAVSYS is a national solutions company offering contract, permanent and turnkey staffing solutions by leveraging its international network of 20 offices covering USA, Canada, and the UK.