Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
Full Stack Developer
"Viable candidates for this position must be a U.S. Person as defined in 22 C.F.R.
- 120.15. U.S. Persons include U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, and other individuals (like certain asylees or refugees) identified in 8 U.S.C.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
ImmixGroup, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, Inc., has immediate need for a Microsoft .Net C# full stack developer who will be part of a team supporting immixGroup's systems and software. The skills needed for this position include designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting custom application software with the ability to interface with immixGroup internal clients. The Microsoft .Net C# full stack developer will also be responsible for performing analysis, design, development of program enhancements, and specification/test plan generation for use by immixGroup's staff and immixGroup clients. These tasks encompass ensuring that the developed applications meet the needs of staff/clients, operates efficiently, and securely.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Gathering requirements and coordinating the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft .Net solutions interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures via Entity Framework, LINQ or equivalent
- Working independently on projects and in small teams performing software development tasks
- Coordinating work efforts with others to ensure proper problem solution and user satisfaction
- Performing analysis and documenting system specifications
- Performing concept definition, design, development, and efficient system utilization including architecture definition, standard development, use of networks and protocols, displays, and specification/test plan generation
- Developing work plans and reviewing work products for correctness and adherence to user requirements
- Conducting application training, as required
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS plus 4+ years of directly related experience or 6+ years of direct experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience designing and developing Internet facing applications using
- ASP.NET development using C# and MVC
- SQL Server database development
- Ensuring OWASP top 10 issues are prevented
- Experience working with and manipulating structured or unstructured data sets (ETL)
- XML/JSON transformation and development experience
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Business analysis and system requirements development
- Experience designing and developing application systems
- Building test cases for development, enhancements, and maintenance programming tasks
- Ability to travel, as required
Even Better If:
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
- Experience with secure development practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Very strong design and implementation capabilities
- Strong data modeling capability
- Developing block diagrams and logic flowcharts
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET Blazor development, Click-Once Windows Forms application development, REST APIs, Windows Services and console apps
- Experience integrating applications with ERP solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Microsoft Great Plains or Oracle ERP
- Experience integrating and development solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
- Experience developing Power BI reports and dashboards
- Experience working in a Microsoft Azure environment
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$71,500.00 - $119,900.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)