Full-Stack Developer (Angular, C#)Regular price
Why Work Here?
“Swoon handles the staffing needs of over 80 Fortune 500 clients”
Full-Stack Software Engineer III- C# Developer
Why Work for Us
Explore the human side of data at XpertHR, https://www.xperthr.com/. With over 10,000 resources at our disposal, we provide indispensable industry information for the HR sector across the UK, the US and the Netherlands. We empower organizations to make the right decisions around their people. At the same time, we’re creating an inclusive, people-focused environment of our own. A culture where individuals with ambition, curiosity and ideas can make an impact. Where you can think big, aim high and explore more.
XpertHR seeks an experienced Software Engineer III- .Net C# to be a strong contributor on team, US Development Squad, located in New Providence NJ. Person selected for this exciting new role performs. Our Development roles will place you into the heart of dynamic, best-of-breed technology teams working with the latest technologies on an international scale. In every case you will receive a tailored blend of technical, commercial, and soft-skills training/coaching and a carefully mapped career development path
· 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
· BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
· Strong Object Oriented programming language skills (preferably C#)
· 1+ year of experience on Azure Services like CosmosDB, Data Lakes etc.
· 1+ year Experience in Neo4J Graph DB development work
· Good Experience in unit test writing in C# and Typescript
· Had good experience working with Relational database like SQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB
· Good problem solving and statistical analysis skills and Good oral and written communications skills and ability to work well with other team members
· Strong proficiency and ability with, but not limited to, the following: optimized code development; test-driven development; completing complex bug fixes;
· Work with development team to understand complex product requirements and translate into software designs Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders
Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives.