Full Stack EngineerRegular price
About the job
Zangula has been one of the leading companies in our field in Israel since 2015. We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming with 7+ years experience to join our team to be engaged in challenging Web and Mobile applications.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Zangula is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Full stack Developer:
- Writing unit tests to continually improve quality our ability to introduce features at a rapid pace
- Work in a continuous delivery environment, writing production ready code that is deployed continuously
- Planning development solutions based on project objectives and requirements
- Programming, updating, and managing databases used in online and offline executions
- Programming, updating, and managing server-side code
- Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks
- Advising on new technologies and methodologies
- Working closely with other developers to maintain structured code
- Works closely with IT team members to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain all tiers of applications
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net, NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English - Must
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
For mor information and applying for the job please contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
/ send a resume