Full-Stack InternRegular price
About the job
Come join a team of industry and science leaders to achieve a vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence leveraging multiple cloud technologies. We are addressing exciting challenges for our customers, at the intersection of AI/ML and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure.
What you will do
- Work closely with the UX/UI Designers to create high-quality, innovative, and intuitive user experiences in our products.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software.
- Assist application development teams to build modern enterprise-scale Cloud Native applications.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs.
- Ensure that overall teamwork is meeting requirements both business and technical.
- Conduct Code Reviews and establishment of coding best practices.
- Interface with Product Management and Program Management, in addition to other teams to coordinate delivery of technical capabilities.
- Engage with Cloud Architect and act as the SME to create Cloud Native application design that can include aspects such as containerization, API First, Serverless, and Microservices architecture.
- Develop and maintain software applications (Node JS / Python) in the Cloud (AWS preferred) using Agile software development methodologies.
- Perform hands-on development of cloud-based implementations with emphasis on AWS.
- Perform software development tasks associated with the developing, designing, and debugging of software applications.
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Developers, and Architects to develop and analyze platform requirements.
- Collaborate with DevOps / MLOps lead on delivering end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment.
- Design and implement system databases and backend tiers.
- Sustain and improve how knowledge is shared throughout the portfolio team.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical focus.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on Machine Learning projects.
- Experience developing cloud-native applications using a Microservices, Serverless, Event-Driven architecture.
- Experience with AWS Cloud (IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache, Kinesis, Kafka).
- Experience developing and deploying applications in a container environment such as AWS ECS, Red hat Open Shift Container.
- Knowledge in build and CI/CD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, or Sonar.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of container management tools (e.g. Docker, OpenShift), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Experience in RESTful API design and development.
- Experience developing with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Node JS, Python, C#, Java, Angular, or React JS.
- Experience with Agile, Kanban, or Scrum methodologies for software development.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux command line.
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
- A great opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- Expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Professional development opportunities with the founder, company leaders, and subject matter experts