Fullstack Apprenticeship - CoinbaseRegular price
Apprenticeships provide a unique opportunity to learn on the job. An Onramp apprenticeship goes even further, giving you one month of project-based training in advance of the six-month apprenticeship at Coinbase. Our training introduces you to the primary technologies, languages, and design patterns you’ll use on the job, all while emphasizing team collaboration and agile development. You’ll be ready to hit the ground running on your first day with your new team. You will be directly hired by Coinbase as an apprentice, with the opportunity to be offered full-time employment at the end of the apprenticeship period.
This apprenticeship cohort has 12 slots, and the apprenticeship is paid at a rate of $50.00 per hour.
- Contribute to Coinbase application feature development, product design, and implementation discussions.
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production.
- Test and iterate code before and after production release.
- Leverage your insights, ideas, and perspectives by participating in technical and architectural design and research discussions.
- Learn and grow as a fullstack engineer by using methodologies and best practices such as unit/integration testing, refactoring, and code reviews.