GEM Software Developer InternRegular price
About the job
Job Title: Software Developer Intern
Temporary, Full-time, Option for Remote Work
Trideum Corporation is a privately-owned company, committed to embracing the world’s toughest challenges with a servant’s heart. Through dedicated hard work and commitment, we provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We also know that our employees are they key to our success, and it is our mission to take care of them so they can take care of our customers and communities where we live, work, and play.
We are seeking college students who are passionate about creating the next generation of products and services. Our goal is to hire students with a diverse set of skills and allow you to enhance your overall learning experience, build your network, and accelerate your potential to make an impact. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment and are known for treating our employees like family.
We are currently looking for future Software Engineer Interns to join our User Experience (UX) team, where you will have the opportunity to develop economical solutions to technical challenges. Our interns work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. We are looking for students that are passionate about users and product quality. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes as necessary that can be leveraged in your solutions.
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal developers, designers and researchers.
- Develop or modify code used in a mobile application
- Knowledge of Unity
- Support client interactions
- Assist in the creation of content for the mobile application.
- No Travel anticipated.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in engineering, computer science, game development, VR/Immersive Tech or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in various front-end development technologies (e.g. C#, Java, React, Angular, JavaFX, WPF, Unity, Unreal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- U.S. Citizenship required. The person will require privileged access to US person restricted systems as a member of the software development team.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except in limited circumstances where legally entitled to an accommodation.
We Take Care of Our People
Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Trideum is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life because we believe that taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary.
- Traditional benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k matching.
- Paid leave and the ability to cash out leave.
- Free access to certified financial planners, wellness and support services, and discount programs.
- Education assistance and professional development opportunities.
- And much more.
Ready to Apply?
Start Your Application now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Trideum may request such accommodation(s) by contacting Human Resources at 256.704.6183 or HR@trideum.com.